Great Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ministerofdeath, Mar 4, 2006.

1. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Ronin

Sam: Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.

Spence: You ex military?
    Sam: No, I got my job in the New York Times.

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

This could be fun..........

"Wherever you go, you're there"
    Buckaroo Bonzai

3. ministerofdeath

Animal House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2 grade average. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?
    Flounder: Hello!
    Dean Vernon Wormer: Zero point two. ....Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day....HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu--MR. BLUTARSKY....ZERO POINT ZERO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. soapyballs

soapyballs New Member

Russians don't take a dump without a plan son.

The Hunt for Red October

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

One of my favorites from "True Romance", when Dennis Hopper is about to get wacked by the mob.........all tied up he takes things into his own hands, knowing he will die (slowly if he doesn't do this)......he tells the wise guys where the Sicilians came from................can anybody repeat that great Hollywood scene????
    Truely classic lines.........

6. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

My all time favorite movie quote from "The Crow"

Top Dollar: Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead!

And a couple from another extremely quotable movie "Baseketball"

Joseph R. Cooper: I'm telling you, it's jobs. We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks.

Referee 1: What's the matter with Coop?
    Referee 2: I don't know, but he's 1 for 11 and he smells like Christian Slater!

Coop: I'm not gonna do it, dude, end of story!
    Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude!
    Coop: Dude!
    Coop: Dude!
    Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude.
    Coop: I see your point.

and finally...

Narrator: Soon it was commonplace for entire teams to change cities in search of greater profits. The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music.

7. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Didn't Weller inherit big bucks from the ice cream franchise......damn haven't had my coffee yet.....Baskin/Robbins !! ?? I think his father started the company.........???

I'll have to look at the "True Romance" movie and find that scene.......

8. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Coffee !!!!!!!!
    I think Peter was a pretty cool guy. It doesn't surpirse me his doing the higher education thing............

9. Subcanis

Subcanis New Member

Big Lebowski:

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The Dude: Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

The Dude: Did you ever hear of "The Seattle Seven"?
    Maude Lebowski: Mmm.
    The Dude: That was me... and six other guys.

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

Walter Sobchak: Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

Walter Sobchak: The man in the black pajamas, Dude. Worthy fuckin' adversary.

Walter Sobchak: Whereas what we have here? A bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. This is not a worthy adversary.

The Dude: Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.

I could go on and on and on... greatest movie ever.

And one from "Waiting":

Thats it. My penis is officially just for show.

10. ministerofdeath

Is that the Robo Cop guy? Because I've been watching him on the Fox show "24" and he is doing a pretty good job.

11. steyrile

steyrile Member

The Steyr quote from Jackie Brown:
    Black market arms dealer Samuel Jackson to Robert DeNiro while watching a video called "Chicks with Guns" paraphrased:
    >
    ... Tech 9 actually advertises itself as the most popular gun in U.S. crime. Can you believe that sh*t?

>he fast forwards the video a bit<

This here is a Steyr Arms. Steyr arms is a bad m*th*r-f**ker. Expensive too. Austrian. Customers don't know sh*t about it so there's no demand.

12. Ripped

Ripped New Member

to clarify

Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit.

my fav from that movie..

Melanie: Wanna fuck?
    Louis: Yeah.

[three minutes later]

Melanie: That was fun.
    Louis: Yeah, that hit the spot.
    Melanie: Now, we can catch up.
    Louis: Yeah.

[heavy breathing]

Louis: Got a beer?
    Melanie: Sure. In the fridge.
    Jackie Brown: Shut your raggedy-ass up, and sit the fuck down!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

the only quote i can think of:
    "that's not a knife, this is a knife."
    crocadile dundee.
    oh yeah:
    he's the one that if you drop him of in the south pole in a speedo he'll be at your house before you get home with a million dollar smile.
    i don't remember the name of the movie but they were talking about steven segal.