Got 2 mags from CDNN

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by czgunner, Jun 14, 2007.

1. czgunner

czgunner New Member

I wanted to get a few spare high caps, and this seemed about the only place that had them for my A1 9mm.
    They are indeed factory mags, but are the older M9 style, or at least are different than the 2 that came with my pistol.

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Did the same a few weeks ago (and they match my M9 perfectly 8) )

3. clemsonsteyger

clemsonsteyger New Member

Does anyone know where I can buy the factory mags that came with the A1 9mm? Someone managed to break into my truck last week and stole my GPS, iPod, and my gun bag. Luckily my gun bag only had my case, eyes, 2 mags, ears, and a 100 rounds or so. So I am trying to replace everything, but I am having a hard time finding the factory 15 rd mags. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

4. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Out of curiosity, did you have any firearms related decals or stickers on your truck?

Steyr sent me two decals when they returned my pistol and I have had the urge to put one on my van, but I don't want to attract any unwanted attention.

5. clemsonsteyger

Nothing on it at all. I am pretty sure that they were attracted by the GPS in the window and once they got into the car everything else was just along for the ride. I don't know how a sticker would give a positive spin on things though. I think that would just advertise that their is a possibility of a gun in the car.

6. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

I suspect that having an obvious firearms related decal or stick on the vehicle would make it more likely to get broken into by people looking to steal guns.

That sucks that you had stuff stolen.

7. clemsonsteyger

So does anyone know if the M9 factory mags fit the MA1?

8. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Yes - they are interchangeable.

9. snort

snort Guest

:?: What is cdnn and do they have a web site..thanks

10. snort

snort Guest

Thanks for the info and the PM