God shot and killed?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

This little item in the local news from Greensboro, NC, is a coffee spitter. Seems that “Born God Supreme” was hanging out at Jabs Ultra Bar and got shot and killed!

Bet you didn't know God's last name was Thompson, did you? I sure didn't. And 26 seems a bit young for God. I woulda thought He was much older than that. Much older.

Seriously, wonder what were Born God Supreme's parents were expecting when they named their son? Somehow I don’t think they expected him to die in a shooting out behind a bar. Guess a name like that's a bit hard to live up to.

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Born God's parents should have been shot

3. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

the lord cometh and he done been shot ta hell -up Mutha-*ucker!

?where's my deesciples when's aye's needs dem?

4. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Wassup wit dat, yo????

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I told the story of the guy named Born God Supreme today and a friend topped it. Local name in the court news here recently: "Brothel." No way to tell if Brothel is male or female, just a name on a court docket. Was the charge prostitution? Friend didn't recall.

Maybe mom wanted to name her baby for her brother but couldn't spell and couldn't talk plain. Who knows?

My brother used to fill out birth certificates at a local hospital back in the '70s and one mother informed him her son was going to be a quarterback in the National Football League. "So what do you want to name him," he asked?

"Jaworski Bartkowski" she replied. Neat trick, picking the only two Polish quarterbacks in NFL history. Poor kid. :mrgreen:

6. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

my first cousin worked in vital records in the town of clearwater.

some of the names people picked were hilarious!
    twins named syphilis, pronounced sa'fil-us and gonorrhea, pronounced go-nor'-re-hea' ! :oops: :roll:

i remember her trying to tell the story to my mother and was embarressed about saying the words in front of me...i was 12 0r 13 at the time.

crazy that people can't try to see pass their own goofy ideals and realize that their off spring will have to live with the name a life time. i know oh too well....my first name is odd too but luckily not a medical term! LOL!
    :lol: