Glock Plug

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Buzz, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

I just found this thread http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/inde ... 27572.html that talks about the shoulder stock for Steyrs fitting Glocks (has link to cool photo). Since the Steyr stock also fits into the Glock's open grip panel is it possible that one of the Glock grip plugs might fit into the Steyr? Has anyone tried this? The one Glock plug that fits flush with the bottom looks like it could work with the MA1 which would require a flush fit.

I'd rather have the plugs made here but that doesn't seem to be happening right now.

Buzz

2. breechplug

breechplug Guest

I've been trying to get a plug for over a year now, I can't even get a reply
    as to when they will be available :(

3. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

By the way, I didn't mean my comment to be a rip towards anyone involved here with the plug. No one is making a living off of such sales so things happen when they can and I'm appreciative of the efforts that are being made. I'd be mostly looking to the possibility of the Glock part as s topgap measure until the plugs are available here again.

Buzz

4. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

See this thread: https://www.steyrclub.com/modules.php?na ... pic&t=2736

We are hoping to get these into production again in 2007. Please be patient, as we don't want to rush this so we have the best product for you guys. I will post more info as I have it.

-D

5. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Thanks D. I know that a plug will be made for the older M models, but what about the MA1?

Art

6. breechplug

breechplug Guest

Thanks Deluxe, keep-up the good work. I didn't mean to hijack the thread,sorry!
    :wink:

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Tried 2 different plugs, a flush one from my 19 and an angled one that protrudes from my 17L, and neither fit. They are too wide and do not have a sharp enough curve at the backstrap end. I guess you could try to shave them, but I think I'll wait for Steyr Club to come up with a custom fit for the M9 (unless someone would like to sell one of theirs :D ).