GB size comparison photos

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by Buzz, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Here are some down and dirty size cmparison photos with my new GB and some of my other guns:

M9A1:
    [​IMG]

HK USP Full:
    [​IMG]

HK USP Compact:
    [​IMG]

2. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Here's more, I hit "send" too quickly:

S9:
    [​IMG]

Px4:
    [​IMG]

Glock 21:
    [​IMG]

Sig 220:
    [​IMG]

3. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

BTW, if you want to see any other comparisons I can do them with Glocks 29, 19, 33, 36, M9, M40A1, Beretta 9000, Walther P99, Walther P22, Taurus PT111, Sig 2340, Ruger P345. Beyond that I'll have to go out and buy it as that taps me out 8-O

Buzz

4. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Buzz!

Nice comparison photos & very nice collection! 8)

________
    mugdava

5. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Thanks! The GB has the reputation as being much larger than it is. If it was a polymer frame (other than the trigger guard) no one would think a thing about it. I really recommend the gun for any Steyr enthusiast. First having been a GB owner and fan I recall being horrified when the M and S came out. Now I love them all.

BTW, note that the GB isn't much larger in dimensions than a full sized Glock (G21). The 21 makes me very happy as well :wink:

Also, is it heresy to put a Glock light on a Steyr. If you look at the photo of the M9A1 you'll see that the Glock light looks quite good on it. I really like that Glock light every bit if not better than the HK light. I bought it for my G19 Zombie Killer, but it fits on almost everything.

Buzz

6. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

Let me see if I can.. yeah, that's better.

edited since Buzz fixed it :eek:

7. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam, Buzz 8-O

Talk about some fukin' eye candy! 8-O That's quite the stable. Bravo, Bud...Bravo. 8)

Wulf

8. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Buzz! I'd look into a GB if I didn't live in California! :roll: That and a HK USP Match are on my dream list(or first things to buy after leaving Cali!) 8)

The GB is big, but not HUGE! :lol: I'm guessing it's about the same size as my USP Expert. My only Glock is a G20C, It makes the little kiddies scream horray(free fire works show from barrels ports!)

The G light looks good on a Steyr, better than a M6 does. 8-O
    ________
    mugdava

9. Kokitron

Kokitron New Member

Shooting the GB

Have you had the chance to shoot it?
    K

10. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Re: Shooting the GB

Nope, haven't been near a range other than when I picked up a SW99 last week, but I was in and out rather fast. I had hoped for this past weekend but I had house guests. I plan on shooting it this weekend.

Buzz