Gangsta' Pistol Range

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Deluxe247, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

So you think you're a big time playa' but don't have the time to practice your drive-by's? Well, we have the solution for you!

Gangsta' Pistol Range

Fo Shizzle...

-D

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

3. FightDesigner

FightDesigner New Member

I see this coming up in an IDPA match soon... :D

4. theFiasco

theFiasco New Member

Where do you find this stuff? :D

5. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

hehehe 8)

A friend of mine is an LEO in the Denver Metro Area, he sent it to me along with the vid of the cop shooting himself in the leg in front of a class full of kids.

I fowarded the gansta' shooting range vid to D and here it is!

6. ScottW

ScottW New Member

That is priceless! We could definitely turn this into a competitive event. Use real cars driving a simulated suburban Anytown, USA course on a large outdoor range. There could be individual competition where a neutral contest supervisor does the driving and you just shoot out the passenger's side. Then there could be team competition where you and three of your "homies" drive the car and shoot in all directions. Team scoring will be calculated gangsta style... 40% based on speed of driving the course, 40% on the number of rounds you manage to get off during the run, and 20% on hit percentage. Contestants would first have to qualify on a mini course using paintball guns before being allowed to shoot the full course with live ammo. Gotta keep it safe, you know. :twisted: :mrgreen:

7. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I'd love to see the LEO shooting himself in the leg too, that is a classic.........If you've got that one put it up too...... :lol:

8. FightDesigner

FightDesigner New Member

Homie needs to learn to jab the gun when he fires. You gets more speed outta da caps dat way.
    :lol:

Don't forget that any competition would need to include style points. I can see figure-skating style commentary, beginning with a discussion on the choice of music they play for their run on the course...

9. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

- That famous vid has now made it to Google Video, I can't get to it at work (stoopid proxies), but it's there.

- Does that mean that there would be points awarded for costumes within the style section. Cause anyone can roll the chicos, but it takes something special to roll up wit the flannel buttoned only at the top...

[​IMG]

WEST SIIIDE!!!

10. Matches

Matches New Member

Yep that's some funny stuff, unless you actually live in the ghetto and have to put up with the real deal on the streets you walk down every day.

Matches

11. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

O MY GOD........just viewed the vid !!!!!! I dont know what to say...... :roll:

12. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

I think that might have been :roll:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It's nice to see LEOs can still have a sense of humor and have fun after all the emotionally draining and chaotic stuff they see on a daily basis. Rock-the-frak-on, officers... you have my utmost respect, admiration and gratitude.

14. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

HAHA.

Yeah, I can see it in IDPA now with points added for those who can complete the course with a big booty gal dancing next to them and you'll have to make it look like the door is bouncing like a G-ride....oh yeah, and add rims that spin while playing very, very loud and bad music. God I hate rap.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

would you be able to use your own ride? if so would we have some rules on the ride. like lowrider, 4x4, street, and classic? will there be return fire? how many points will you lose if your hommie f@#ks up and you shoot him/her. will there be a female comp. as well? how about mixed doubles, you know me and my lady? what if i don't like rap? what would the targets be? cops, different gang colors? what about motorcycles? to simulate biker gangs. i think there should be a spray-n-pray catagory as well.

yikes, this looks like i have thought this out too much. do i need another hobby?

16. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

Oh man, that was too funny.