FS: Nearly new M9-A1 + Extras Incl holsters

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by candrist, Jun 27, 2012.

1. candrist

candrist New Member

So, I must first say that I was unsure where the classified ads were so if I am in the wrong place I apologize. However, I am sadly selling my Steyr M9-A1 that I bought recently in February 2012 as I am getting married and need some additional cash for... well... wedding things we went a little over budget and well, I have to make some money somehow. Anyway, it is sad that it has come to the steyr as I love it, but I am only able to keep one rifle and one pistol around at this point and there is no way I can part with my sig sauer P220/Silencer setup or my Steyr AUG. On to the meat and potatoes here, the gun is packaged in all the original casing and documents with 2x17rd magazines. I am also including 2 holsters with it being a cleveland IWB holster that is very similar to a crossbreed, as well as a Leather on the hip holster that is more of a slim pancake design, as well I am sending with it a single blackhawk mag carrier. I have put around 550 rounds through the gun, all of which was the Remington UMC Target ammo that is nickel plated so it is very easy on the chamber and extractor. I am very particular about my guns and this one is no different. Cleaned after every shoot, and re oiled/greased every time it was shot and about every month if unshot. To give you an idea, I am active military reserves, as well I work at a local gun shop for my full time employment and know how to correctly maintain a gun. As you guys all know, the steyr pistols are pretty remarkable.

I am only trying to get $530 out of the entire thing shipped to any FFL in the continental USA except MA and CA. Now you will still be responsible for the transfer at your local shop, but the transfer and shipping on my side will be prepaid. Let me know any offer yall may have and if you want pictures, just shoot me an email at curtis_andrist@yahoo.com I will accept paypal only for yours and mine safety and satisfaction. (As a side note, I have been asked to ship it to an individuals home, I will only ship to a licensed FFL)

Thanks for checking this out, please shoot me an offer as Id like to see it goto a good steyr loving home, I will consider reasonable offers.

Curtis

2. candrist

candrist New Member

Actually I will go as low as $500 shipped.