Steyr Club Forums banner
3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hrdguera 
#1 ·
A buddy and I stopped in to SharpMart on Preston Highway in Louisville, KY to pick up some mag pouches, they had a M9-A1 in the case there.
I couldn't tell if it was new or used but it looked new. Sticker price was $560.99
I do not know if SharpMart will ship (probably not), so you'll probably need to be a KY resident.

They also have quite a bit of 9mm ammo in-stock. One brand they had a lot of, I had not heard of it before.
They had a couple boxes of PMC for $38.99.
I just laughed at the guy, paid for my pouch and left.

#2 ·
I saw the M9 at Cabelas in Allen, TX.
They have both the FrankenSteyr (same one I got) for $450 and the new Steyr for $550.

I also saw M40 there for $550.

Not sure if this will be useful for the non local but just in case somebody is looking.

#5 ·
Found one in Morgantown, WV at Second Amendment Sports and Defense for $530ish. I don't know if it was a Frankensteyr or not.
Yeah, I told Greg that I was happy to see him carrying them at a good price. As much business as he does (it's always jampacked anytime I go in there), I hope others in our area will start becoming Steyr fans!!!

#6 ·
Yellowperchman, I don't get there often as I live in Mingo county. I used to live in Bridgeport so I frequented Greg regularly. He sold me my PPQ. I wish there was a gun shop down here like his.

#9 ·
Found two M9-A1 and one S9-A1 at Briley Manufacturing in Houston, TX (Spring Branch area). Went in for S9-A1 but came away with M9-A1 because fit my hand better. Complete gunsmithing services and home for Briley Chokes. Lots of high end shotguns comfortable place to shop. Knowledgable people at every level. I will shop there again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.