FOUND A DEAL ON MAGS

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by diaset, Nov 30, 2007.

1. diaset

diaset New Member

Hey I think this a good deal on mags.

I just got off the phone with Joe C. of joespawnshop of ALBERTVILLE, AL. He is a great guy to talk to and is a fan of Steyr guns,
    he says he has one of each and just bought one for his father. Anyway he has about 4000 mags in stock. Factory new in the packages.
    He's got them for the M9, M40, M357,S9,S40 and he may have S357also. He is looking for me to see if he has the hi caps for them also, he will get back to me
    over the weekend. I just ordered the M40 10 round. Five for $57.00 plus $6.00 shipping. thats $12.50 each. I will post about the hi caps as soon as I hear from him. :D :D

Contact ( I'm not sure if I should post a phone # or not Let me know if I can)
    He takes credit cards

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

YES!!!

Post the name/phone/address!!!!

Thank You!!!

3. diaset

diaset New Member

Here we go.
    Contact
    Joe Campbell
    call 256-894-9994
    from 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday
    and Sundays 12-4pm.
    Joe's Pawn Shop
    11411 US Highway 431
    Albertville, AL 35950
    :lol: :lol:

Let us know how it goes
    and
    if he has other stuff for us Steyroids.
    We couldn't talk that long.
    He bought a lot of stuff from the last importer.

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Just mailed $26 +$10 S&H to SAI for a 15-rounder, but it will be interesting to see if Joe has hi-caps.

5. PTM76

PTM76 New Member

I got them for a little less from him on gunbroker.

With the M40A1 the only difference in capacity is 2 rounds, so the 10 rounders are the best ones to buy right now. 12 bucks a mag is hard to beat!

6. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

You are right on about Joe's Pawn. I've been doing business with them for a good while and many of my mags came from Joe's. He's good people and he knows his stuff. If you were to do a search you'd see that I've also recommended Joe's Pawn on this forum, at least a couple of times, and I'm glad that you have found him and have posted his info.

Buzz

7. I was getting the 10 round 9mm mags from him for $7.00 each. He did have some hi-caps a month ago I want to say he wanted $25 or 26. I too have posted Joes pawn before. He is a great seller.