Fobus Holster Question

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by michaelmew, Mar 21, 2007.

1. michaelmew

michaelmew Premium Member

This may be posted in the wrong place. I apoligize if it is.

I was reading this post: https://www.steyrclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3271 and I thought it sounded like a good idea. The problem is that I need a left handed version. With a little poking around, it appears to me that the left hand equivilent is the SG21LHT (https://secure.fobusholster.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=211).

My question regards the compatibility of this particular holster. It says it is compatible with the Steyr S, so will it fit my M357-A1?

Additionally, if this won't work can anyone recommend another left handed paddle holster that is cheap (Fiance froze my funds until after our wedding. Aparently she cares more about having flowers at the reception than me having gun stuff).

Thanks for the help.

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Greetings!

I am a huge fan of FOBUS holsters and own several....

However, they do NOT make a holster to fit the MA1 Steyr Pistols at this time. I have contacted them and they informed me the Steyr customer base was not large enough to be financially viable. No plans to make holsters for Steyrs anytime soon.

:x :x :x

The option I CHOSE was to order Kydex Paddle Holsters from Blade-Tech for several firearms...

I think they are 'made fresh to order' cuz it took about 6 weeks to get them...

This was my first purchase from this company and I am very pleased with the overall quality and function of the holsters I received.

:D :D :D

Good Luck!

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I'll vouch for Blade-Tech as well. They make good stuff, though you better expect 4-6 weeks ARO. I have the UCH and it is a quality rig. I've heard too many bad things about Fobus quality on other forums to consider getting one for anything other than range use.