Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last monday i went saw the new bond flick,skyfall, loved it. Had to buy a new gun, wanting to stick with 9x19. Notice the villan's gun is one i've heard about but constantly avoided the m9a1. Did some research and went a third a way across the state to buy my m9a1.

Its a pw arms marked "franken styer" got it 489 out the door. they had newer (with the roll pin in the rear of the slide)c9a1 and s9a1 but i really wanted the full size and after much fingering, really couldnt feel the difference of the "improved trigger" over the pw arms i guess that would be 3rd gen trigger, so i save $125 and got the one i wanted anyway.

Holy s*** this gun has some of the best egros and trigger ive ever felt out of the box. Seriously took me right back to the ppq i had earlier in the year. That good. Taking it to the range wednesday to see if i encounter the FTE's, i hear these pw's are kinda spotty but styer is super nice and sends you replacement parts! Fast!
love the sights

At anyrate, im feelingl ike i made out like a bandit on this gun and now i really want c9a1.....ughhh

DSC00871.jpg DSC00872.jpg DSC00883.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
shot about 150 rounds through it next to my new to me sig p228.
the sig was sig and i love it.

this thing though, almost no muzzle flip. Havnt felt a handgun shoot like it was going straight back into your hand. LOVE the trap sight for self defense style shooting, so fast. trigger reset is just bonkers. Also no extractor issues that these franken-styers can have. Wasnt too concerned as i hear styer usa backs em and sends a replacement extractor if you need it.

will hopefully get my c9a1 round the turn of the year

LOVE this gun, im at a point right now, i dontk now which of my 3 handguns i like more.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to steyr club!

The low axis is awesome on these.
I enjoy my c9-a1.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts