Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This more or less is open to anybody that can make there and probably should be in the NC event thread, but I am from VA so :p.

Well I am a college student at ODU in norfolk,va. I created a Students for Concealed Carry Chapter(SCCC) at odu. We are still in our infancy, but recently I was contacted by a guy out of US training center(formerly known as blackwater) in moyock,NC. He offered my SCCC group and others that may be interested have the chance to take a new class that they are offering specially geared for civilians. It is a weekend training event that will include pistol,carbine, and shotgun. Everything is included, all you you need is to show up. They will provide everything else.

Here is the website

and if you have any questions feel free to contact
Richard Hassell:
email: [email protected]
facebook: Richard Hassell
Or, the old fashioned way, call him at: 252-599-2303; He'd love to hear from you.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
I wonder if he's contacted SCCC @ Virginia Tech.

Was it an invitation to head down to NC or are they coming up to train around ODU?

There was a big shooting event hosted by SCCC @ JMU recently. I was able to go b/c I was working but according to the VCDL VA-ALERT, it went really well.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
sweet! Free? Must be current University student? Or do they mean student of their facility?

nevermind...found it. Don't think I'll be able to make it...might have been able to rearrange stuff to make it work if it was free...but alas its $650...which is a SMOKIN' deal for this class...and if I were closer, I'd prolly be down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.