Finally got one

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by czgunner, May 31, 2007.

1. czgunner

czgunner New Member

I just picked up my new M9-A1.
    Paid about 410 OTD.
    Seems really nice, and I'm pretty excited about firing it.
    I've been hanging out here for a while, and finally can relate!
    I really like the book they send with the case. It's the nicest manual I've ever seen!
    While looking through it, I see that there is an optional buttstock similar to Glock's. Where can I get one?

2. Dag

Dag Guest

M9-A1 buttstock

Hi czgunner

Welcome to the club. Yeah, these guns can be addictive. Especially if you like to tinker! :) There is a BUNCH of knowledge and experience available on these forums, and you should tap into that knowledge whenever possible. Be sure to take a look at the tutorials on the club home page. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I've got an M40-A1, but I don't remember seeing anything about a buttstock in the manual. I'll look when I get home tonight. I also looked around the Steyr Arms web site, and didn't see any mention of a buttstock. Maybe some of our regulars can educate us.

Dag

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Welcome aboard CZ.
    have never seen a Steyr buttstock.

4. smores

smores Guest

Maybe you're thinking of the stock for the TMP/SPP?

5. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Bubbits' latest gun, the Caracal, has a buttstock option...

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

IGB (via MDW guns) can get the stock, but there are legal issues. Without a SBR tax stamp, you would first need to install a very long barrel (also available through IGB), then the stock. Also, I'm 99% sure the stock only works with the original M, not the A1.

7. Dag

Dag Guest

Steyr Buttstock

Hi Syntax360

Well, I learned something today. :!: Wasn't aware of the buttstock. Thanks! :)

Dag