Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I finally got my Aug back in August (on gunbroker) for only a really great price and a little luck that I wasn’t out bidded, saved so much that I was able to get the 3x donut scope and Corvus shell deflector. Finally got to the range yesterday and got it zeroed in! I’m going to get a Corvus mag button upgrade. Would also like to get a green laser and a bipod…any suggestions my knowledge is limited with augs any recommendations are greatly appreciated. I’ve always loved the augs it’s the only bullpup that I love (not a big fan of AR’s) I’m a pistol guy both semi and wheel ones.

·
Registered
59 Posts
To use a proper bipod you will need to ditch the folding VFG with a Corvus or 2020 precision rail. That will also open up your options for different light/beam set ups. You may be able to go clicky vs pressure switch.
There are 2 things I would get before you go down that road though. The Steyr reduced weight springs and possibly the 2020 TSM.
Those either on their own or as a combo will dramatically improve the AUG more than anything else available.
Congrats on the new stick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts