Finally Bought a M40-A1!!!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Guest, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, I finally got it, now I just need to wait 10 days :( Anyway, a range report will follow once I get it. Woohooo....I can't wait!!!!

2. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

congrats on the steyr. bummer on the wait

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

She'll be worth the wait - M-A1's are EXCELLENT pistols. A good clean and lube might be in order before hitting the range. Let us know how it goes. :D

4. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

now we're talking !!!!!

5. neviv

neviv New Member

6. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya *Bossa :)

Congrat's and welcome aboard. Now you're in for some fun! :p

Wulf

7. Guest

Guest Guest

What communist state do you live in that still has a waiting period?? I thought that most states got rid of that when the NICS system came on line.

Sheesh, I always took my ability to walk in, pick out a gun and ammo, pay for it and holster it and walk out in a matter of minutes for granted.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats!

Congrats on your recent purchase! Now get ready for a ride. My MA1 .40S&W has been a dream. It is accurate, feels great in the hands and the price is just right. Too bad you have to wait for it.

Happy shooting!

9. madecov

madecov Active Member

Welcome to the club. Probably the best 40 cal polymer handgun made today.
    Your going to love the gun.

10. celsee

celsee Guest

Welcome! second (or third, fourth, ninth?) the bummer on waiting.

Let us know how the shootin' goes!

11. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

I think the Peoples new Republic of Kalifornia still has the waiting period.
    Welcome aboard!

12. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

actually even here in the gunshine state it's three days if you do not have your CWP.

13. ScottW

ScottW Guest

[​IMG]
    "Five days?!? But I'm angry now!"
    -Homer Simpson

Here in WA it's 5 days, unless you have a CPL, in which case they can just call it in to NICS.

Congrats on the new gun!

14. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

you guys should move to pistolvania!!!

in and out with a drivers license. assuming you pass the instacheck. handguns/long guns; it don't matter. hey, if your local municipal constabulary won't sign off on a class three device, no sweat. we just start llc's and "the company" (ultimately regulated by the state) owns the weapon.

hmmmm. new truck... full-auto aug....???? hmmmmm.

same with carry permits. in the sheriffs offfice and out with permit. the longest part is waiting for the printer to print out the plastic card.

plus, a ridicuous amount of shooting going on. you could literally shoot matches all seven days of the week (if you included some long gun action and some practice). most weekends, you could scrounge up 4 matches if you were up for a little driving.

15. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

Guess I better plan to move again. lol