EVER HEARD OF FRONTLINE HOLSTERS

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by CWILLIAMS, Apr 23, 2007.

1. CWILLIAMS

CWILLIAMS Guest

I found a site called Frontline holsters and I know the name is familiar but can't place it. I think it was on the Outdoor Channel or something. Anyway I went to their site and the have som impressive products but no prices and they make holsters for THE STEYR. The are based in my home town of Houston and I'm thinking about giving them a call. Ever heard of them. http://www.frontlineholsters.com

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

I've never heard of them.
    Some of the holsters are made in Israel according to the web site.
    I couldn't find a physical address on them.

The Level II Kydex is interesting, I may drop them a line and see if they custom work (Think Steyr) . But it would require a lot of practice to develop muscle memory and become quick with the holster.

It would be really nice if Blackhawk would make the level III Serpa for the Steyr.

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Let us know about the prices if you give them a call.
    THX

4. madecov

madecov Active Member

I sent them an e mail.
    lets see if there is a reply and what it might be.

5. CWILLIAMS

CWILLIAMS Guest

Frontline holsters

ALM, Inc
    dba Front Line USA Hoslters
    PO Box 431765
    Houston, TX 77243

Ph: 713-984-2196
    Fx: 713-461-9812

This is the contact info for anyone who wants to get an estimate. i can't ask them about a price for all of their holsters, just the one I like and some of you may want a holster for duty or something like that and I just need one for deer hunting side arm at the deer lease. The pictures on the site look very impressive. I'm giving them a call today. Just got off work this morning though. i hope I'm contributing enough to the site though. By the way to see all of the holsters you have to click the navigation bar that says frontline products and then look for the product catagoris tab. There seems to be hundreds of pictures of holsters all with different levels of security but again, no prices. They must want you to call.Here is a posted ad for a holster with retention i havent figured out how to post a pic yet....

Thumb-break Kydex® Holster
    This thumb-break holster provides full-length protection and fast-draw. It is possible to wear the
    holster without the thumb-break strap by attaching it to a specially designed and located button.
    Screws enable the shooter to adjust the holster's pressure applied on the gun.
    Manufactured in a paddle version as well as in the BFL version.
    Also available with PUSHn'DRAW SystemTM.