ENTIRE STEYR CLOSEOUT

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Ripped, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Ripped

Ripped Guest

just recieved this in an email from CDNN, there was also a price list attached.

for the record and to edit the original post.. i just got off the line with CDNN and the ma1 pistols are on closeout for 349.00 right now. and he said likely if they do not move fast enough they will be reduced to 299.00 shortly. i asked how many they had in stock. he said they had them ALL. anything that has been imported and is not currently in a store is in thier warehouse.. hence they have EVERYTHING left after that NADDA

Hello,

This is CDNN Sports, Inc. We Just Purchased The Entire
    U.S. Inventory of Steyr Mannlicher Rifles and Pistols. They Are ALL
    Below Distributor Prices and In Stock Ready To Sell. Some of These
    Guns Are Limited Quantity with only 1 or 2 Available. Please Call Us
    at 800-588-9500 to Check Availability.

As always, Thanks for your business!

2. Ripped

Ripped Guest

also anyone wishing for me to foward this email to them in its original form email me at [email protected] and ill gladly send it your way.

3. samue23

samue23 Member

Steyr Sell off!?

Steyr Sell off!?
    This is not good. :(

4. flyandscuba

flyandscuba Guest

I snagged an HS50 this morning -- only $9.95 to ship! :lol:

5. yugo308guy

yugo308guy Member

Holy cow Fly, pilot business must be good! I can't believe you're concerned with the shipping cost when you must have shelled out quite a bit more for the .50! How much did it set you back? BTW, how's my old M13 doing?

6. flyandscuba

flyandscuba Guest

CDNN is selling the HS50 for $2999. I considered it an investment -- especially since they are selling it for near 50% off retail -- and the recently elected congress will most likely pursue restriction to such evil weapons in the coming months.

M13 is still doing good -- rides in the safe most of the time as I tend to carry the good ol' P7 PSPs most of the time.