ebay find

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by heavymetalmachine, Oct 21, 2007.

1. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

So what do you think??
    [​IMG]

Yes I am talking about the hat :wink:

2. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Easy Sale

H*ll, I have patches. I'll get me a camo or a designer hat, attach my patch, and mark it up.

How many buyers?

MTS

3. heavymetalmachine

Thats just what I did :lol: Got a bunch of patches and put one on a hat.. All came from ebay....

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Would you care to go in the Steyr patch bizness? How much for one of them snazzy patches? :?:

5. heavymetalmachine

That one started to peel off over night!!! I only have 2 more.. If MTS dose not have any to get rid of I may be able to hook you up with one :wink:

6. midtnshooter

I only have two. One is mounted on my range bag. I emailed SAI for them.
    I saw someone selling some on ebay or gunbroker.

MTS

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I was just jerking your leg, guys. I got more caps that I don't wear than I'll ever need or use. Only time I ever wear a cap is when I go to the range so if a hot shell from my M357-A1 should bonk me on the head it won't burn a hole.

And since I got 'er broke in, I can't remember the last time I got bonked on the head, so I think that strange effect is over. But I still wear a cap just in case. :mrgreen:

8. midtnshooter

New Ebay Products !!!

NEW PRODUCT LISTING ON EBAY !!! BUY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT !!!

New Steyr (non-manufacturer approved) Caps. Factory embrodured (spelling sucks, huh?), in Bass Pro Shop Camo, U.S.Army Green, Nascar Rainbow or LGSTO black.

Starting Bid $425.00

The manufacturers of Steyr- Mannlichen, Bass Pro Shops, Inc., The Unites States Army (Oh yeah!), NASCAR Racing (go Stewart!) or LGSTO has NOT, nor will, or possibly approve this poor excuse for a cool hat as authorized to use any label of theirs.

Send All Bids To..... [email protected]

Thank you,
    ME ! :D

MTS

9. heavymetalmachine

Well if it's on ebay it has to be real :mrgreen:

I'll have to sell my gun tho :? Awe heck why not :D :D

10. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Great hat. Gotta love digital camo! I have a few of those Steyr patches but they wouldn't look right on my shooting cap. I wear a seagrass Ascot exactly like this one: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9393 ... natib2.jpg When I shoot rifle I just turn it around on my head which works out perfectly.

My wife calls me a dork when I wear it, but it's a great hat. It keeps my head cool and breathes wonderfully.

Buzz

11. midtnshooter

That is a good looking hat. My wife has tried to get me to purchase a grass style hat, but my bald head will burn in weird ways. Telly Savalas, Stone Cold, Etc.

MTS

12. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

For some reason, my dad used to call those caps with no brim a "Go To Hell! Cap." :mrgreen:

Don't know why. Never asked him and now it's too late. If you've got a question, don't wait, ask it while you can.

13. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

That would be gun-related logo hat #23. Get one every time you reup with NRA, go to a training class, or join a shooting club. Logo T-shirts not far behind.

14. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Yeah, some sunlight does get through.

That hat can be ordered here if you want to join the "Go To Hell Dork Cub For Men":

http://www.hats.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.en ... lling=true

Just as soon as I measure my head I'm going to order another one to stash away. Double Dork.

Buzz

15. ICwater

ICwater Guest

i wear a black kangol very much like that, tell your wife that me and samuel l jackson told her to shut up :p