Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rand Corp. came out with this conclusion in a 215 page study:
http://www.standlikearock.net/2010/...-calls-for-a-domestic-stability-police-force/

The conclusions drawn from this study ( as written in the article) scare the hell out of me as to the final intent of the SERIES of things that have taken place over the 1st year of His Lowness' Presidency.
Help wanted ads on Monster .com for internment guards coinciding with a stepped up re-furbishing of "camps" across the country; The Interpol thing...I still don't trust it...and the "Never waste a crisis" comments from several in the White House, including Aszelrod and Dead Fish Rohm.

Add that to all the other crap and it's really hard to believe this is all coincidence. My personal conclusion...If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...SHOOT the FREAKIN' duck BEFORE IT FLIES over us AND CRAPS LIKE A DUCK ON OUR HEADS.

Legislation that would establish that force is potentially a death blow to the United States...Under ANY ADMINISTRATION. I will NEVER trust ANY politicians with that power...EVER.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I only trust one person with that kind of power. ;)

Don't worry, I would rule with a velvet-lined iron fist. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
No stories about dating Rosie and her five sisters - this is serious. Velvet glove.... :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts