Don Hume Leather

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Shooter, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I have been talking to Don Hume leather. Actually I emailed them and asked it they did holsters for Steyr's. The reply was "never heard of it" !!!@#$%^&* :eek: Anyway Melissa at Hume said that their has not been a call for it..........so.........I was told that if enough people requested it, they would buy the molds and produce LEATHER !!! So i suggest to all of you who do or don't need more leather to take the time and email melissa at
    http://www.donhume.com I think I just direct linked it......Hume makes some really nice stuff and wouldn't it be nice to have choices ???

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Milt Sparks and HBE Leather both have molds for the M9/M40. Both do excellent work and are worth the waiting time. There are two more choices for the forum.

3. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Great, didn't know about Milt Sparks........again, lets get more choices...........of course being left handed adds another layer of unavailability.....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Milt Sparks and probably Eric from HBE would have no trouble 'reversing' the mold for a lefty. I know that Tony Kanely, owner of Milt Sparks makes a lot of holsters of all kinds for leftys.

Righty or lefty, they both would have to ordered in advance. Many months wait time I would imagine. Just que 'em up. :wink:

If you want some of the best holsters around, the wait is definitely worth it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well thanks for the kind words...I appreciate it and YES its very easy to make a lefty holster. ANY maker can do it or should be able to, just reverse everything. Ive got my steyr mold for a very short time if you guys want anything.......after that its gonna be hit and miss.
    Shoot well.