Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have an L9 A1.. it is Marked Trussville Alabama.. and then I see some that say Bessemer Alabama so can someone clarify the differences do I have an older version

·
Super Moderator
421 Posts
In 2014 they moved to a new facility in Bessemer as they increased operations in the United States. Basically added more space plus more showroom and range space. Just a larger investment in the US as sales increased. The old facility was in Trussville. They basically switched sides of Birmingham. All the cities connect to each other so it wasn’t really a big move.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That being said I assume I have an older one I believe a 2014 model when I did receive this gun I called the warranty department and I purchased a upgraded extractor, pin, and spring.. I was surprised it wasn't free since it was an update cost me $34 but it is what it is I've had an awful lot of handguns every Glock into the sun and I just love this thing.. when they went to the l9a2.. I didn't like the looks of it as much I assume the ergos are different and everything I've never held one but for me to l9a1 is my favorite I sure would like to get a smaller version of it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts