Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Son-of-a-Beyatch.....

If you guys aren't trying your darndest to get me back to Dallas, I couldn't tell it....

That place sounds like a blast!!

If I sent a letter like that here in Hippieville I can assure you they would not be so kind knowing we were gun nuts.....

Talisker, eh?

I'm gonna have to find me some of that...

I have done wine tastings, but a whiskey tasting sounds like much more fun!

Y'all have fun and I will try to avoid your posts boasting about how great life is in Dallas!

Merry Christmas to all!

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
OK, so what year (AGE) Talisker do you prefer and why?

Shiz is pricey, I need help knowing which one to try first!

Thank You.

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Oh, I always try the 10yrs of everything first. It's the cheapest ($50 a bottle or so, depending) and you go from there. I have only tried the 10yr and the 18yr on Talisker. I fell in love with the 10yr. The 18yr seems a bit too fancy for me :) haha :)

A bit of trivia. Johnny Walker Black Label uses Talisker as one of its main mixes. It's what gives Walker Black its smokey flavor.
Thank You kindly.

From the reviews I read, the 18 year old sounded like what I might like best, but you never really know until you try them for yourself!

At least the 18 year olds are not under age!
Did you chase yours with anything specific, or just the water later?

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Excellent!

Thanks for the info!

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I'll be going of course. And my wife is coming again (though she won't be drinking, alas, surgery...). I say bring the wimenz, no sense making this a sausage fest. Up to you guys though. I like boobies and take every chance I can to look at em. My wife has always been "on of the guys" though, so not sure if you want this to be a male bonding experience.

My philosophy has always been whiskey and women go together. So, I say, bring the wives... and the girlfriends... and any women you have on the side.

...best be bringin' some beer for the horses!!! ;)

· Premium Member
4,229 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.