Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
5,090 Posts
I'd second the notion to buck IHOP - it'll be a zoo. I'm not very familiar with Garland, so I really can't be much help I'm afraid...

I listed the calibers I'm bringing - anyone is welcome to shoot anything I have (as much as they want) if they want to feed it...

No reason to worry about "sounding cheap", michaelmew - this is SteyrClub, not HKPRO :p :D

· Premium Member
5,090 Posts
~20K rounds of ammo in my stash...
And you were crying about checking weapons for the flight? I'd like to see you transport all of that! :p

My AR eats Wolf no problem and the PTR will eat Barnual or other cheapies from Academy, though I do think I'm going to have to restrict the MSAR to brass. :)

· Premium Member
5,090 Posts
I guess we'll have to break out the tracers and give them something to really worry about in order to get them to forget about all that big, bad FMJ :p. Nah, that's how pretty much every range in the area is... I've got a boatload of SP wolf for the AR. I am a little disappointed about the prohibition on alcoholic beverages though... Guess that means I'll have to eat my pancakes w/o the usual "eye opener" shot of everclear :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.