Darwin Award goes to....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

Ya may or may not have seen these pics floatin' 'round the Internet, but for those of you who haven't....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...ouch! :shock:

Wulf <-- thinkin', "bein' a rocket scientist is safer than bein' a brain surgeon!" :shock:

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Holy Smokes! I bet that gave the term "muzzle blast" a whole new meaning.

Maybe there's something to Darwin's law about natural selection and survival of the non-idiots after all. :twisted:

Of course, I shouldn't say too much about the brain surgeon. Someone I know fairly well chambered a .357 Sig round in his M40-A1 and then wondered why it just clicked? If it had gone off, I woulda had a Steyr Kaboom!

Ever heard that the good Lord looks out for fools and drunks? Well I've been both and no doubt will be again. :oops:

3. socofn

socofn New Member

The one picture that did not get published with these are the shooter's bloody face on and emergency gurney persumably heading to the Hospital. God has a cure for stupidity!!!! and yes it should hurt (a little) when you do something as careless as this. JP

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Turned his rifle into a nice little contemporary sculpture

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Here's another Darwin finalist from the Seattle Times.

Revenge of the lug nut:
    12 gauge lug wrench backfires

And I thought you had to be a Southern redneck to be that stupid! And he wasn't even drunk! :mrgreen:

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

LMAO Netfoto.....

I heard about that the other day....

This is in my neck of the woods.......

Good Stuff!!!

7. smores

smores Guest

+1... guess the guy never heard of PB Blaster and a hammer... OH WELL BUCKSHOT WILL DO THE TRICK! :twisted: