Damn, Steyr is out of M40 12 round mags

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by LayLow, Jan 9, 2013.

1. LayLow

LayLow New Member

I have been looking to buy a few 12 round mags for my M40-A1. I called Steyr because the website has listed M40 mags and I wasn't sure if the A1 accepted the same mags. It took me a few days to get through to Steyer. They answered today and told me that they JUST sold out!!

Where else can I go to find some mags, none of my local guys stock Steyr stuff.

2. Metal Bird

Metal Bird Member

Wait it out and keep checking the Steyr USA website, if they have it on their page then they have them on hand to sell. i spoke with the lady last week when I called about my Caracal, she siad they were expecting a restocking shippment of mags in about 2 weeks. So I would wait it out and keep checking them everyday to get it at their good prices. I just ordered up some 17rd mags that they didn't have listed the other day!
    Otherwise you are looking at Gun Broker where you can get a 10rd for under $20 but are then jumping up to $50 for a 12rd mag!

3. Okie67

Okie67 Member

4. steyrcase

steyrcase Member

Steyr Arms, Inc., January 2013
    Small Hr
    Notification of Price Increase
    spacer

A Heads Up to our Valued Steyr Customers and Fans:

Effective Monday January 14th 2013, the price on all Steyr AUG magazines and Steyr Pistol Magazines will increase by $10.00 due to shortages in worldwide supply. It is unsure at this time, when or if we will be seeing any large quantity shipments from the factory in the near future. If you have any items of need, please be sure to place your orders fast.

Due to high order volume please allow 10 days before your order will ship.

If you do not see exactly what you need, you can call us at 205-655-8299 to check availability because not every sku is listed on our website.

5. TEXSIX

TEXSIX New Member

CDNN still lists them at $25 for 12 round mags. Don't know if the're still in stock.

6. jhb

jhb Member

More side effects of the govt inspired panic. Worst part was the steyr mags were not always easy to get and in bulk supply in multiple places like the glock mags. Luckily I got enough mags to wait it out.....unless of course they get banned. then I'm out of luck.

7. freight dog

freight dog New Member

I just ordered 3 12 rd M40 mags from CDNN. The email says my order is in process...

8. doctordoctor

doctordoctor New Member

just bought 3 mags from CDNN for 25 each 10 bucks shipping. I also won 2 mags from gun broker for 58 total.

9. jhb

jhb Member

As of 1/11/13 at 11:10pm jgsales has 7 12 round .40 mags listes. as for 9mm 17 mags.....steyr arms had them listed as in stock but limited supply. good luck on the hunt fellows.