crazy AZ protester pic

Discussion in 'The Soap Box' started by breacher, May 8, 2010.

1. breacher

breacher Member

gotta love those silly illegals....

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

Words cannot describe my feelings as I view that picture.
    :barf:

3. Broondog

Broondog New Member

"you owe us America" ??

really? why?

i don't even "owe" US citizens, who happen to be black, a %$*#ing thing, because i happen to be white.

what makes this Mexican believe that America owes him anything?

i would gladly help to get him a "free job" working on the southern border wall.
    i would gladly help to get him just enough "food" and water to be "healthy" enough to do that job.
    and i would also gladly help to send him back the "house" that he left in the first place, once the wall is completed.

but i still don't "owe" him a @#$&ing thing!

and if he insists on shooting AZ police, i wouldn't hesitate to help him along in his quest to meet whatever god he worships and find the answer to the age old question......is there an afterlife?

4. Specter

Specter New Member

speechless... well... almost.

been following the things people say about the new law with some interest just to see what comes out of them, but this has got to be the most disgusting thing that has been said, and some neo-nazi type person posted a very hateful message on a local news site about this law. not sure where this guy gets off thinking that a country, where he could be a criminal just for stepping over the border improperly, owes him anything-- i think it is a misconception that the US is a free country in terms of how much work you have to put in here. I have a string of various expletives that i will keep to myself and finish with... what a horrible thing to display.

+1 to you broondog

5. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

hah! only if he's working on it from the mexican side !!!!!!!!!

6. Broondog

Broondog New Member

that's the point.

7. rickgonz

rickgonz Member

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I believe that photo was chopped.
    Both upper and lower sheets are written with the same hand. Compare N, A, R, F and E.
    And then ask yourself why the upper portion has a grayish tint and the lower portion a pinkish tint.
    That's an artifact of when you use a wipe/erase/duplicate function. I don't know what it's called in Photoshop, as I only have Paintshop Pro where it is called Clone Brush.
    Also ask yourself why the border between upper and lower sheet is irregular and indistinct, where there should be a straight line with the upper part grayish and lower part pinkish. Methinks the person who did it tried to blend both sheets and succeeded somewhat.

If you peruse the web and find pictures of this 2010 rally in Los Angeles, you will see idiots who carried Mexican flags. (other pictures will show that of those who carried flags, 99% of them carried American flags) There was also a labor group that carried Red flags of some sort together with Mexican red white and green. I wonder what their message was : "Carry me back to Mexico?" or "bring the red revolution to Mexico"? Whatever, whoever expressed his loyalty to another country ought to get right back!

8. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

if these people hate us soooooo much, why do they keep risking their lives to come here ILLEGALLY ?

9. Specter

Specter New Member

Just watched that video; kinda of a humbling thought to have that many "revolutionaries" over the border. What that teacher failed to mention though was that not all of the immigrants are part of "La Raza" or the Communist ideal. This teacher (according to the info caption is a history teacher) obviously does not know his history very well considering the collapse of Communism in Russia and how well off Cuba has been. Communism is not the answer and I am sure there are plenty of people still around an in power that are afraid of such things. Food for thought: How many Americans would want a Communist lifestyle and how many Americans would die to prevent such a thing?

As for the picture; it very well maybe doctored, but consider the pink and grey as you might a T-shirt-- when some one wears a red T-shirt they tend to look darker in skin color and a person wearing a black T-shirt sometimes look lighter in skin color; the reflection of color on its background might cause this effect, same thing could happen with a pen. obviously not a perfect comparison, but that it might be the cause.

In all sincerity i hope it was doctored by someone playing a sick joke. I'd hope no would ever write such things and mean it.

10. manChild_762

manChild_762 New Member

You need to visit some rough areas of Cali, where there are a lot of immigrants that feel entitled to everything, even though they most likely are illegal. Remember these are people that are trying to escape a country that is riddled with violence, and if they feel like they are not getting what they feel they deserve, they will resort to the natural course of action that they know so well.

Not saying that all illegals are like this, but there are parts where this mindset is true.

11. vectrexer

vectrexer Premium Member

Immigrants who feel entitled? I lump those kind of people into the whole "entitled" class of humans who think because they draw a breath they should be given a life, instead of earning a life.

Are you an Illegal immigrant and want my respect, sympathy, and caring? First leave the USA and come back legally. Then you will have begun to earn the the same respect my grandfather earned by arriving legally into the USA and working hard to gain his citizenship. Until then I will take advantage of you at every turn until you get the message to leave like unwelcome interloper into my home they you are.

Are you an Entitled and want my respect, sympathy, and caring? Stop sitting on your butt and go out do the job the illegal immigrants have been assumed to have taken away from you. Do so and you will earn the possibility of health care from ta grateful nation instead of the disdain a disgust you now deserve. I have worked the burger places. I have performed the low paying jobs. I have served my country. All you can have been said to have done is whine when you welfare check was to late arriving to pay for your drugs. You didn't even get out and vote in the last election. We should have the ability to force you to work rounding up the illegal immigrants who envy your current life.

12. GROUPER TROOPER 32

GROUPER TROOPER 32 New Member

I wonder if the FBI or the ATF will be investigating the call for revolution from a racist group like La Raza -The Race-. If a Christian Fundamentalist group did this it would be a national crisis.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  13. Specter

Specter New Member

Has anyone seen these floating around? I am unaware of the age, but i got them in an email forwarded to me this morning; this took place at a high school in CA

Attached Files:

14. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

[​IMG]

THEN GO BACK TO MEXICO. these people are stooooooooopided

15. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

if the mex-heads want to shoot someone then maybe if this idea is accepted they will have a chance soon...........

Reading the editorials this morning I agree with the writer who says immigration works.

The main root of the problem is our borders are NOT being secured.

Secure the borders then round up ALL the illegal aliens. Fine business & individuals who offer jobs to the illegal’s or otherwise harbor them for self interest.

Offer an 8-10 year enlistment into our armed forces for ALL 18-27 year olds with a high school diploma. After the appropriate enlistment is honorably served then, these service related men & women can APPLY for citizenship. Any who violate their armed forces contract will be either dealt with in military court , civilian court or both and then deported.

Clear out our county , state & federal prison systems of all illegal’s and deport them like the Cubans did to the U.S. during the Mariel boat lift of the eighties.

After deportation of approximately 12 million illegal’s on the streets and additional numbers from our prison systems our burdened state and federal governments would have a windfall of tax money to work with, after the cost of deportation, which should be charged to the Mexican government.

Very simple. I’m wondering why our politicians can’t arrive at a likewise conclusion?

sent to:
    daytona beach news journal

sewerman

16. GROUPER TROOPER 32

GROUPER TROOPER 32 New Member

Back in the day, while in the Army, I served with many non-citizens who joined the service to get a jump start to citizenship. Ecuador, Germany, Guatemala and someone from a Caribbean island were some of the lo-cals of the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.:thumbsup: I thought how honorable it was to do something so special for some who would not do the same for their own country.

No offense meant to the non military folks here.