Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a concealed carry holster that fits in the small of your back inside pants for a Steyr M40A1

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a concealed carry holster that fits in the small of your back inside pants for a Steyr M40A1
I am a huge fan of Cleveland's Holsters, his site is available in the "Holsters" forum as an approved vendor. I have the C9-A1 from him, and I am an extremely satisfied customer. I just received his expansion line with a carry belt, and I will post a review shortly of it.

Contact him through this, or his site, or even on facebook if you need to. An excellent product, American sourced materials and ACTUAL customer service, something of a rarity these days.

Good luck, and welcome to owning a fantastic firearm!

Dax

·
Registered
91 Posts
I love his holsters too, but I'm not so sure that they'll be comfortable at the small of the back. I've never carried in that position before, because I've heard that if you get knocked on your ass (a likely scenario if you have to deploy your CCW) it can cause spinal damage and pin your gun beneath you. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I prefer to carry behind the hip at about 4:30

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
I've never carried in that position before, because I've heard that if you get knocked on your ass (a likely scenario if you have to deploy your CCW) it can cause spinal damage and pin your gun beneath you. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I prefer to carry behind the hip at about 4:30
This. Don't do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts