Chuck Norris endorses Huck?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

2. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

:lol: Read the comments. It's driving the left wild.

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Funny Shiz!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

4. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

That was like the Libs getting Alec Baldwin's endorsement. The video was a little.... no REAL CHEESEY. I want to see if Nancy Reagan would endorse anyone.

The HuckChuckFacts, was good. It was when Chuck Borus doing his signature forward punch at the screen, sent me into the giggles.

Take Care,
    MTS

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Flair and Nugent too!

I haven’t been paying attention to Mike Huckabee’s campaign, figuring another wannabe-president from Arkansas is not a good thing. And I was joking with yesterday’s post making a big deal about Chuck Norris endorsing Huckabee. But I found out today Huck’s also lined up support from two more “tough guys” to team with Norris, Ric “Nature Boy” Flair, the famed ‘rassler from Charlotte; and Ted Nugent, the Motor City Madman.

[​IMG]

Jimmie from The Sundries Shack has the scoop on Flair today.

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

????
    Huck is an open borders guy, isn't he?

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I do believe you're right on that. He's been sort of under the radar so far but I found a mention today that he's not the leader of the pack on securing our borders, based on his record as governor, not on any recent statements.

BTW: Where did Mike Huckabee get the "facts" he listed about Chuck Norris in his video ad?

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/