CDNN - M9's going, going, soon gone!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Woody, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Woody

Woody New Member

I ordered another M9 this week, seems CDNN's inventory is clearing out quick. Only 450 M9's left.
    Woody :cry:

2. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

450 is still a lot...I may have to order another one soon.

3. Auburn

Auburn New Member

I thought they were sold out several weeks ago, or maybe that was the S9. I wonder if they will be in the new catalog...and if so what the price will be.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

We should see soon...MajD posted over on the Steyr Forum that the new catalog went to the printer on Friday and should be online by Tuesday!

5. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

The S9 sold out...which I wanted to order one, but it wasn't meant to be...I talked to Brian aka MajD and he said that the price would remain the same. I knew that they worked on commission, so I have always used Brian whenever I placed my order...when I found out that he posted on the Steyr Forum on GT...I was pleased to know that I was giving him my business.

6. DarkKnight

DarkKnight New Member

Any news on CDNN Updated online catalog

7. Auburn

Auburn New Member

The last I saw, it was supposed to be posted today. Then I saw on another forum that it has been delayed until next week.

It has been delayed a few times already, so who knows.

8. uncle_walty

uncle_walty New Member

New catalog is online.

9. click4851

click4851 New Member

mine is on the way!

ordered my first M9, and hopefully not last on Friday. $299 with 2 10 round mags, and 2 14 round mags, tough deal to ignore....:)

10. madecov

madecov Active Member

Steyr M's from CDNN are a screamin deal.
    My best friend ordered one and I did the transfer today.

11. bigbob68

bigbob68 New Member

I just placed an order for a M9 and they said about 50 left.

12. steveinaz

steveinaz New Member

That is an awesome deal, if the wife wasn't already comfortable with the G-17, I'd get her the M9.

13. madecov

madecov Active Member

well, since they are almost gone, tell her how rare they are and that you must get a rare firearm.

14. bigbob68

bigbob68 New Member

In the magazine "Combat Handguns" the review said the S series will not be carried over and that the "old" M series will be a collectors piece. I had to read the article again since mine will be here in a couple of days but I wont be able to pick it up until next Tuesday.

15. uncle_walty

uncle_walty New Member

Where did you place your order? Brian at CDNN today said there are about 360 M9 in stock.

16. bigbob68

bigbob68 New Member

I placed my order with Brian but when I first called in the person I talked to said about 50 left and Brian was out to lunch, so I called back when Brian was in and ordered from him. I did not ask Brian how many were left. I should know by now to get my answers from Brian. I am waiting to see if they shipped the "free" shooting glasses with my order.

17. blueiron

blueiron New Member

No one told me about free safety/shooting glasses when I ordered, but yes, they arrived with my order. I found out about them after I called them to return them, as I thought they mistakenly filled my order with them.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

you will do a great job if you scan articles about Steyr and post em here. I think anyone can do this too.......

19. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Anyone know if CDNN plans on purchasing some MA1s once they sell out of their M-series pistols?

Be nice to see some MA1s for the same prices they've run their M-series at. Maybe I'm just dreaming and hoping for too much though?

Safe Shooting

20. madecov

madecov Active Member

Never happen. Steyr is on the come back trail

These won't close out.