Caracal Recall Redux

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by babj615, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Okie67

Okie67 Member

Nice! Now what ya gonna buy with it? :)

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

:lol: This is America - that $$$ was spent a couple weeks before I got the check. :lol: It bought some M&P goodies: a Delta Point RDS for the 5" CORE and a LaserMax and Ameriglo night sights for the Shield.

3. Okie67

Okie67 Member

Money well spent! :lol:

4. Madriverarms

Madriverarms New Member

I was an early adopter purchasing a model C from Waffen Works 3 years ago out of the first batch that was imported. Only fired about 100 rounds through it since I'm mostly a rifle guy. Today I was looking at a video of a new Russian handgun that looked a bit like a Caracal which prompted me to go to the Caracal site to see what's new. Imagine my surprise to see a total recall on the model C. So is there any reason to believe the WW imported model C is safer than any other model C and how much are they making out the refund checks for?

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

They refund you whatever you paid for the gun. You will definitely want to contact them ASAP to get your spot reserved in the return line.

6. Madriverarms

Madriverarms New Member

So has anybody gotten a refund yet? Just curious how long after they received the pistol back before the refund arrived.

7. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Yes, read the thread.