Caracal Imports? Waiting on some form a distributor.

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by SpodWo, Oct 7, 2011.

1. SpodWo

SpodWo New Member

I am trying to get a Caracal from a local dealer and he has a distributor that carries the Caracal F but they are out and waiting for another shipment. Anyone have any updates on when this will occur? I read somewhere that a new batch has arrived in the states and they are waiting to pass through customs.

True? Not True?

Thanks....

2. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

i have heard the same thing.... as soon as they pass customs we should be able to snatch them all up like the last batch....

3. BladeTech

BladeTech New Member

I don't know where they are...but you know who to hit up when you need a holster for that bad boy!!;)

Of course, you don't have to go fancy like the pic, we can just do a simple open top!

4. SpodWo

SpodWo New Member

I went to the source - the importer. Long story short - they have been released from customs and should ship to the importer. Waffen Werks stated that they should get them by early next week and then go out to the distributors. So I figure - 3 weeks tops before I have one....

5. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

that is good news!

6. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

Did they happen to mention QS Cs specifically? The lady who I spoke with a little while ago didn't seem really sure what was in there beyond the shipment all being in 9mm.

7. SpodWo

SpodWo New Member

I didn't ask which model. Call Waffen Werks and ask....Stephanie was very friendly. My gun dealear will get his pistol from OMB. They list both models in stock as I type this...She did say it was 1000 pistols.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  8. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

At $499 a copy! Yikes! If those things are gonna fly, they darn sure oughtta fly at that price!

I sent Troy an email (not that he's any more likely to answer one of mine than anyone else's), but I think I will give Stephanie (Stefni? Or is that one of those things I'm too old, white and suburban to "get"?) a call Monday or Tuesday.

9. apvbguy

apvbguy New Member

if someone could give me a heads up when they become available I'd appreciate it

10. Hollis

Hollis New Member

i want 10 round mags!!!!

11. bigdave

bigdave New Member

I want 10 round mags also.

12. Icejon

Icejon New Member

I also want 10 round caracal mags. I also want the .40 S&W pistol Caracal F. Can we use other gun's mags for this? Like FNX or Glock 17?