Caracal F Review

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by Syntax360, Nov 4, 2010.

1. AK47

AK47 New Member

Very logical.

I beg pardon for fueling this confusion into the mind of Coolbox bro ,when he called me up on the Caracal yesterday. Actually I had read in some other review by someone who had tested them out both, that he felt the trigger reset of the C was somehow better than the F's, though not to any significant extent, yet still.

The reviews of this handgun are few, so I may be able to recall where I noticed this notion sometimes, yet I see quite some logic there in Syntax bro's view too. Perhaps it was just an individual users specific grip stance on the 2 models that somehow gave him the better feeling with the C, I cannot say.

Regards.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Yes, and most of the folks that reviewed these guns were trying out the dealer samples that have been making their way around the country and globe to various reviewers - the C that one gun writer may have shot could have had thousands of more (or less) rounds than the F he tried. It's hard to say for sure (it could also all have been the reviewer's imagination), but Caracal designed these guns to be simple and for the parts to be drop-in replaceable. From a strictly technical standpoint, there should be no major variation between the two models.

3. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

I haven't seen an F in the polymer yet, but it does appear that the only differences are the length of the slide/barrel and the length of the grip. Perhaps someone held the F slightly differently (since there's more room) and that affected the feel of the trigger somehow?