Caracal F coming back!

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by Rob21sf, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Rob21sf

Rob21sf New Member

Just saw a Shot Show video of Caracal bringing back the F! Can this really be happening? :rofl:

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I'd still like to see something become of that company - they have the means and the motivation to provide some really innovative stuff.

3. Rob21sf

Rob21sf New Member

You and me both! I've owned both F & C QC model and truly enjoyed shooting them.

4. jhb

jhb Member

I'm excited by this....but I sure wish they bring back the quick sights. Thanks for the info y'all. Appreciated.

Update: I was just over at the caracal forum and the aftermath girl gun guy...sorry I'm terrible with names....anyways he is at shot show and I'm pretty sure I read the qs sights are gonna happen again.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  5. Mak

Mak New Member

Quick sights were the best for me. The C was the best shooting gun out of the box I have ever shot. Loved it & hope they come back, but not holding my breath.

6. jhb

jhb Member

^yep. I doubt there will be any fast movements from caracal. The only thing they seem to get done is show up at the shot show every year.

7. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

They probably have a lot going on globally and it can't be easy to get setup to sell foreign-made firearms in this country. It took eons to get their last batch of stuff through customs. I suspect they're taking their time and making sure they don't botch Launch v2.0.

8. schgsd

schgsd Active Member

I just read on another forum that Caracal will introduce 4 variations (2 versions with 2 styles ea) of 1911 in 45 ACP.

And quote: "told that everything required to bring the quick sight models back into the US is almost complete. Probably we will see these at the next SHOT show"

Also some hot pics of a 7.62 x 51 precision rifle we can't get here in the US yet due to production availability.

9. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

Fingers crossed for a QS F.

10. Walk Soft

Walk Soft New Member

Caracal has sent me a few letters about the recall. Still have my C.
    The latest letter came certified to my work. I had to sign for it. I don't know how they got my work address. I'm a little freaked out by that.

Anyway, the latest letter said I could trade for a new enhanced F in April 2015.
    ImageUploadedBySteyr Club1427852784.444782.jpg
    I think I'm gonna wait til the new C arrives and see if they'll trade me one of those if they use the same mags ( I have Six ). If not I'm gonna take the buyback offer. I have a Bladetech holster for it too. So that should run the refund up to $600. That'll buy another nice toy.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  11. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Spooky! Maybe they just consulted that list the FBI isn't keeping... :lol:

12. blueorison

blueorison Member

Can't wait for the new version with forward serrations, stronger slide, etc.

Once someone makes an aftermarket trigger or trigger parts to shorten the reset and lighten the springs, it will be rad. I'm looking to the Strike One Speed vs the Caracal F.

13. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Only you would hate on the superb stock trigger that comes w/ the Caracals. :lol:

14. blueorison

blueorison Member

Not hating on! The Caracal reset is too damn long.