Caracal Catastrophic Failure

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by babj615, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya blue* :)

Uhhh...not sure, still a bit foggy to me, but I'll bet onna our Club Bros is more well versed in "lawyer talk". I'm just this guy. <shrug>

But, from what I grok, C's will be replaced and F's will have new gripframes? ... maybe? Ta be honest, "I got no idea." <shrug>

What I do understand is that our pakguns Bros have a direct line of communication now with Caracal. And from what I've gathered from their cat-fail thread, this is a milestone for them and will most likely sort them out for now and for the future with Caracal. :thumbsup:

If any of our Club Bros can shed some light on this "what's included in the recall", just f*ckin' do it! ...IMHO. <shrug>

Take care, Bro. :)

Wulf <-- gettin' ready ta chow-down an' watch some Spartacus! [​IMG]

2. Okie67

Okie67 Member

I talked to the Caracal lady last Friday,for now they ask me to send back my model F(QS)only.My other two will go back at a later date.She said for now they were still going through the pistols they have received from the UAE.So for now who knows? Guess I will wait for my return box to show up and go from there.:wall:

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

That has been their plan here in the US since the get-go - it isn't surprising then that they would apply the same process to Pakistan (especially considering all the folks on that forum demanding equal treatment to US buyers).

4. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

Okie67, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but "going through them" as in sending them out as replacements, or "going through them" to check for something wrong?

And thanks to the Pakistani gumbata for chasing this down.

5. Okie67

Okie67 Member

Yes their gun smith is checking all the pistols they receive from the UAE.I also think they might be sorting out what models were being shipped to them as well.Maybe that's why they only asked for my Model F(QS)to be returned.
    Hopefully after the exchange I will get a box for my other two pistols,sorry for not explaining it properly.

6. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

Thanks, and not a problem. I'm just being whiney 'cause I wanna shoot a C QS again.

7. WayneJessie

WayneJessie New Member

Apparently all the issues didn't dampen the auction of a new C on GunAuction.com I think it sold for almost $600.

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya *Jessie :)

I guess if ya got one, ya can return it for the new model?

Who really knows what Humans are plannin'? <shrug>

Wulf <-- thinkin', "puzzles are full of conundrums...." :popcorn: