Caracal C Grip

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by DestrianShade, Oct 6, 2012.

1. DestrianShade

DestrianShade New Member

As my introduction post says, I am looking into getting a Caracal, specifically the Caracal C. My only hang up is I can not seem to find one locally to become aquainted with before purchasing. I have very small hands (XS size glove) and many grips which are fine for most are too large for me. I have tried many different handguns and the only one I found with a grip I liked was the Ruger SR9. However, people are pointing me in the direction of the Caracal C and thus far I have liked what I have read. But, I thought I would come to the source of Caracal experience and see what you all think. If anyone here has small hands like myself, I would love to hear how the Caracal C feels to you. For a point of reference, I currently own a SIG P228 with the factory grips and it feels a bit too large for me. I can reach the trigger but to manipulate controls I have to move my hand. Also, even the grip on a Glock 19 Gen 4 with no back strap was a tad chunky for me. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

2. Talyn

Talyn New Member

I find the Glock grips to feel kinda chunky with my large hands. The C9-A1 has really spoiled me!

I hope a member here can get you setup to check one out, or we can figure something out for ya!

3. Okie67

Okie67 Member

The Caracal C should fit your hands just fine,a friend of mine has small hands and she shoots the Caracal with no problems.My hands are not large but I do wear an XL glove.Having shot both the F and C someone with smaller hands should feel comfortable with the C.
    If I were to compare a gun thats close to the Caracal C it would be the Glock 36 the grip thickness is almost the same as the Caracal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. DestrianShade

DestrianShade New Member

Thank you both. Those pictures are very helpful. The C seems very slim. At least I have something to compare it to now. If I can not find a Caracal C locally, I can probably find a Glock 36 to get an idea of the grip.