Captain America packin' heat!

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Have you heard that Captain America is back from the dead, and he's packing heat!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Doesn't look to be a Steyr, but who knows? Does this mean it's becoming "cool" to be a gun nut in America? :mrgreen:

2. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

Looks like a 1911.
    Where's the front sight in the second pic? :lol:

Seriously, glad they brought him back.
    I guess the Mexican super hero team CB series they replaced him with (no kidding!) didn't sell as well.

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Cap'n America!!! :p

Woohoo!!!! Dayam strait!!! Cap'n America was onna my fav's when I was collectin' comics, oh-so-long-ago. :roll: Some of 'em cost me $0.12 each! Course, I sold my comic collection ta spend a year in New Zealand. It was well worth it. Dr. Strange was my favorite Marvel comic, tho. <shrug> Then, I went to collectin' Heavy Metal. But, that's another story.... :twisted:

Wulf

4. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey All!

Back in the day, when I was about 8 years old(33 years ago!). I went to the local McDonald's w/ my Mom for lunch and found a folder w/ a ton of Super Hero sketches. There was a some contact info inside of the folder, it turned out to be actual sketches for Captain America comic books. The owner was very pleased to get the folder back, He let me pick out my favorite to keep. I picked a sketch of The Captain proudly bearing His shield.

I'm really glad Captain America is back!!!
    _______
    mugdava