Steyr Club Forums banner
4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ThorInc 
#1 ·
I own a June 02'M9 and an April 08' M40-A1,and there doesn't seem to be any issues with extraction or feeding. Through scouring the threads here,and reading some of the issues that members have been having,I'm wondering if the Canadian versions are experiencing the same issues. Because of Canadian regulations(which are retarded), our barrel lengths and mag capacities differ from most U.S pistols. Both my guns are "clean",which is to say that they don't have any import stamps in the rectangular area on the frame...its totally blank. Did I miss the problematic guns or am I just lucky?...Steyr customer service here in Canada is basically non existent...so I consider myself lucky that I don't have issues. Any input would be super...from either side of the border :)

#5 ·
I've never seen the M357 here...I think we only got the M9(A1) and M40(A1) with the Canadianized barrel lengths. Apparently the new L model has a longer slide and will be available in all three calibers through the Canadian importer.
I have an order in with an Ontario dealer for a M357A1, was told the wait time was going to be 4-6 months......this is for a new model. Next month will be 6 months :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.