Can Some Administrator Give Me My Avatar Status Back?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by midtnshooter, Jan 19, 2008.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

I encourage everyone who uses this site to contribute something to the forum's coffer. I meant to do it earlier in the past, but due to certain things like responsibilities, laziness and age, I forgot. When I got around to it, I got the Contributing Steyroid Stauts, but lost all of Avatar Trap Sights. I liked the fact that I have earned the medals of honor, but lost my status since I laid down some funds for server space.

Can any Administrators help me ?

Thank you,
    MidTNShooter

:(

You can take away my contributing member status if you want. It was only money and it went to a good cause.

2. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

You didn't loose them, your rank just changed. I will see what I can do my good man.

-D

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Thank you so very much! I have always strived at being a moral person with goals in mind. Meeting those goals are sometime rough and tough. When I contributed (though a little late) I noticed that my long earned tri sights disappeared. It is like metals on your shoulder. You see a member with alot of "metals" simply means he/she has to do alot to "earn" those sights (giving tutorials, good advice and no bad advice).

This site has offered me so much in education. I will continue to contribute funds that should help pay some bills. Soon I will have a Steyr-Online-Telethon, hoping to gather some donations from potential groups.

Thank you so much Deluxe and until we talk again.... Thank you.

Take Care All,
    MidTNShooter