California vets 'Just Say No' to flag-folding rules

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Some left-coast flake complains (no offense intended toward my fellow Steyroids who suffer under Kalifornia rules) and now the cemetery nabobs fold their tent and say "no more God mentions in flag folding ceremonies."

What's next? I can't imagine.

2. xjrat

xjrat Premium Member

WOW! :x I am a Kalifornian and get more upset everday at this kind of crap!
    I am not sorry that ONE person was offended, they have the right to be
    offended but they don't have the right to take something away from everyone
    else. I am offended by a lot of things I see today (global warming crap, to much
    sex on t.v., leftists etc...) would the government ban anything I am offended at?
    No they won't am I mad about it? a little but I don't try to get things banned for everyone.
    I just try as much as I can to show people the light, it's up to them to except it or not.

I like that Lloyd guy I hope they keep it up. That is one increadable moving thing to watch
    when they fold the flag (our banner for which MANY have given their all for).
    I think we need a lesson in what that flag means and all it stands for. Not just God
    but a FREE nation that WAS formed with God in mind and the princaples that God laid
    out for men to live by. Atheist or not the 10 commandments have some good stuff as well
    as the be attitudes etc...

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Hey NetfotoJ [and others].....

Who should we go after on this [and other similar incidents]????

A: The idiot who is offended? [OK to be offended, not OK to expect world to change for them....]

or

B: The idiots who entertain and react [with poor judgment] to the original idiots complaint?

or

C: The rest of us idiots who sit around and do nothing while our great country is dismantled one liberty at a time???

We cannot continue to stand by and watch our country destroyed "One Idiot At A Time"......

...lets get this show on the road!!!

IN GOD I TRUST! [even if our money no longer says so....]

4. pilotbenjamin

pilotbenjamin New Member

5. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

sorry to hear about your wallet situation......

The US MINT/Federal Government decided to remove "In God We Trust' beginning with the newest 1 dollar coins......

soon, it will be removed from all currency....

...and GOD will punish us.....

:wink: :wink:

6. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I got an email about "In God We Trust" being removed from the $1 coins and mentioned it at my bank. The teller showed me the edge. Sure 'nuff, there it is, along with "E Pluribus Unum", too, plus the mint mark and the date.

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?action=$1coinFlash

[​IMG]

Guess you can't believe everything you hear, or read in an email or see on the 'Net. I shoulda Snopesed it. :mrgreen:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dollarcoin.asp

7. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

I don't understand why they didn't make the flag recitation optional, there is ceratinly precedence for it in our court system. You can request to have "so help you God" removed from any oath in the American courts, why can't this be optional?

:D

8. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Thank You, NetfotoJ......

Guess I should'a held one first.....

The image I saw didn't show the edges....

...guess it's "In God We Trust...... If you wanna look hard enough...."

8) 8)

9. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

When can we just force Kailforication from the Union?

Can't be more than a dozen Americans living there now.