Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys :)

Hope you're all havin' a great Holiday Season.

It seems that the M, S, and C -A1's are in short supply, at present. (Course, we been there before. <shrug>)

The only 9MM Steyr pistols I can find at the moment are some of the ol' PW Arms, Redmond, WA, hybrids AKA "an M Series upper atop a 1st gen M-A1 gripframe".

If you're interested, check with a Cabela's near you or ya can make the purchase online and have 'em ship it to a local FFL. Oh, and the SKU# is 03435220 (Steyr M9 is the description). This mornin', Hamburg, PA Cabela's had 7 in stock, FYI.

Anybody finds out where some new model Steyr Pistols are, post the info or PM me with it.

Take care.

Wulf :popcorn:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I posted dealer info for an m9-a1 in one of the other threads, did you get it wulf?

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I called Cabelas of Lehi, UT. They had 24. I bought 5 of those. They only had 2 40's left, which I bought. The rest are 9mm Hybrids. But the hybrids are priced only at $379. The 40's which are not hybrids were $500. Thank you Wulf for the help!!! As a side note... The firearms department now has a standard line to tell you they are "all out of any semi-automatic firearm".... Well Have them look up the item number for you... I did, and what do you know... 24 in stock in one store!!!

Glad to join the family!!!

Doc.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Guys :)

Hope you're all havin' a great Holiday Season.

It seems that the M, S, and C -A1's are in short supply, at present. (Course, we been there before. <shrug>)

The only 9MM Steyr pistols I can find at the moment are some of the ol' PW Arms, Redmond, WA, hybrids AKA "an M Series upper atop a 1st gen M-A1 gripframe".

If you're interested, check with a Cabela's near you or ya can make the purchase online and have 'em ship it to a local FFL. Oh, and the SKU# is 03435220 (Steyr M9 is the description). This mornin', Hamburg, PA Cabela's had 7 in stock, FYI.

Anybody finds out where some new model Steyr Pistols are, post the info or PM me with it.

Take care.

Wulf :popcorn:
Recently purchased my S9-A1 from my local FFL and the dist. she ordered from had 17 of the S9A1 models in stock. If anyone is interested in one I could put you in touch with my FFL.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I've been calling all the Cabela's stores I can find (including Lehi, UT; Hamburg, PA; Ft Worth & Buda, TX) and they've jumped their PW Arms M9A1 prices up to $449. If anyone knows of any stores that still have them on sale for $379, please throw the info up! Thx-Shifty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I've been calling all the Cabela's stores I can find (including Lehi, UT; Hamburg, PA; Ft Worth & Buda, TX) and they've jumped their PW Arms M9A1 prices up to $449. If anyone knows of any stores that still have them on sale for $379, please throw the info up! Thx-Shifty
Cabellas in Richfield Wisconsin has one, well they have two, but my name is on the other one. It was $379 as of yesterday. They also had a few c and s models in 9 and 40 but they were $449.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Awesome-I'll give the WI store a call tomorrow! Thanks a ton-just the info I needed! Gotta love having an inside link to the Steyr world!

·
Registered
26 Posts
A slight chance I can go to the Wheeling WV Cabelas tomorrow for my annual terminal fishing tackle shopping spree. Will check if I do go.

·
Registered
47 Posts
A suggestion I have would be to call corporate Cabelas and ask them the price! That is how I found the price and they told where I could get them. the number I called was 1-888-474-4867

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey all-

On the way back to Germany from stateside holiday leave, I found some of the PW Arms M9A1s in Hamburg, PA and they obligingly helped me put one on layaway until next month when I get to come back for good! I did inquire about the price both at the 1-800 corporate office and at the store. The corporate office didn't have any info other than "looks like the price is $449..." but the store was more helpful. When I mentioned that I thought the price had recently gone up from $379, the lady helping me looked in the computer, found the price change and since it was within a week of the change, she honored the price (the military-stationed-overseas thing also generated a certain sympathy factor with the folks at the store helping me so that might have been part of it too...not sure). Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good to hear! Glad you managed to track one down, and at a heck of a price :thumbsup: Have a safe round-trip, we'll love to hear about how your M9A1 shoots!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Doc-wouldn't have been if not for you help! It was great shooting & chatting w/y'all. Hopefully next time , I'll be able to bring my own! Best of luck to you & your lady!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts