Budget ammo for us Steyroids!

Discussion in 'Ammunition and Reloading' started by straight_shooter, Aug 5, 2007.

1. I was just at Wallymart and found the best deal I have seen in a week of looking online and in person at stores for CCI brass FMJ 180 GR 50 count boxes :shock: . under ten dollars a box :D . I left with (after paying for of course) 4 boxes for under 43.00. Just thought those looking to save some cash on target ammo would like to know ................ (now I need to find the same deal on my carry loads - haha)

2. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

The best deal I have found on JHP ammo in .40S&W is 500 rds Win Ranger 155gr. JHP at Sportsman's Guide. (180 gr. Ranger is the same price.) They offer it by the 50rd box, or in packages of 250 and 500. It is cheaper the more you get. And if you are a "Buyer's Club" member you save more, and more still if you have a $10 off coupon.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=282509

155gr Ranger runs great through both my M-A1 and G23 and it is Mas Ayoob approved!

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

The only Wally near here doesn't sell ammo. :evil:

4. Sounds like its time to shop other than Wally then - they obviously do not want your buisnesss........... 8)

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I don't shop there. If I did, it would only have been for ammo anyway.