BS Dealer

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by charmincarmens, Dec 15, 2006.

1. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

Just talked to Jeff at Steyr,nice guy.He has not recieved gun from my dealer.My dealer will be in a lot of trouble if he has not shipped that gun yet.He said he would track it.Why do I feel like someone is Bull S--tin me?

2. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

If your dealer shipped it he should have a written shipping invoice. It should have been insured. There should be a paper trail.

Buzz

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

May be bouncing around the mail room if the dealer has the shipping papers.

4. charmincarmens

Mail

The dealer is not leveling with me.First he said he sent it UPS,then when I called him back 5days later he said he sent it Priorty Mail.Now he says the post office shipped it on the 13th.This has been going on since Nov.27th.I use to be a UPS shipper with in my retail busness.Why didn't the dealer call Steyr and have them send a call tag for the gun? That way the dealer would have no exspense at all.I can teel you that I am running out of energy with this whole situation,with the dealer and Steyr.This has become a real joke. :x

5. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Re: Mail

I feel bad for you but if the dealer isn't leveling with you it may well be that Steyr has no blame here. If the dealer didn't ship the gun then Steyr is out of the loop.

Buzz

6. flyandscuba

flyandscuba Guest

Why did you involve a dealer at all? You can ship directly to a manufacturer via UPS or FedEx.

7. charmincarmens

I am not blaming Steyr for the dealer error,I am blaming Steyr for the FTE FTE FTE FTE. I think I will take a nap now,thanks for your concern. :D

8. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Yeah, I forgot about that!

I hope that you get things resolved no matter who is holding the smoking gun, so to speak :wink:

Buzz