Boycott FEDERAL WAY DISCOUNT GUNS!

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by EmesiS, Mar 20, 2007.

1. EmesiS

EmesiS Guest

I am posting this to notify all Western Washington club members to avoid Federal Way Discount Guns! I went there with a co-worker today with very simple intentions, I was going to buy a CZ 452 and my friend was going to buy a Beretta M9. The store 'workers' would barley give us the time of day and were utterly unwilling to help. I have previously purchased guns from them as has my friend and we have both brought them new customers so I felt a little gratitiude in the form of information, service and sales was in order but they apparently did not want the sale. It seemed odd to me that they did not want these sales so as I vent my frustration here in the forum I ask that ANY and ALL Western Washington shooters boycott that store until they respect their customers.

Thanks

2. Wow,

It has been my experience that the gun industry was one of the last areas of soceity where you could really get customer service, but it looks like more and more that is becoming less the case.

Customer service these days across the board is just plain horrible. There is no such thing as "the customer is always right" to any extent. Of course, people as a whole are just more rude these days.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

In my experience, you are correct on this point, with SAI being the exception :D.

4. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

DID YOU ?

Well did you and your friend buy the guns there? You should be telling them first how you feel,before you you decide to bad rap them.We all have our bad days,but they should want your business,and act like it. Well I hope you confront them and tell them how you feel.GOOD LUCK.

5. EmesiS

EmesiS Guest

Neither my friend nor I purchased anything there, we would have but they would not speak to us nor did they offer any more than a nod when we asked for help. I do plan on talking to the owner about the treatment I got and express my expectations as a 'regular customer' - I do not expect special treatment of any kind - and upon rectifiing this problem I will post a summary of the conversation and resolution. I guess my original post was done because I am so tired of bad customer service and this event was "The Straw that Broke the Camels Back". Perhaps calling for a BOYCOTT was a bit excessive but I felt most upset because that store was one of my favorite, I felt it was one of the last great places that actually practiced 'Customer Service' - so my dissappointment was obviously inflated.
    I appreciate the feedback I got and do look forward to posting a Happy Ending to this event, which will hopefully include a range report on my new CZ 452 FS.

Thanks

6. Oh yeah...SAI rock.

I think those guys are best in the business Steyr should give them all raises. :D