Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But don't bother - I placed an order nearly 2 weeks ago and still they haven't even been shipped. When I emailed them about the delay, I got a song and dance about Covid. That was 4 days ago and still they haven't been shipped. Incidentally, their website does say that they were actually shipped on 2/11 but the tracking number just says still waiting for package - so that's a lie Thanks to the forum, I just saw that Steyr has them back in stock and placed an order there. I also emailed Botach canceling and demanding a refund.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gotta love the “but covid!” Answer. I’ve been waiting on mags from BDU for 6 weeks. First it was upgrading the warehouse now it’s covid. That said there still isn’t a shipping tag. Mags came in from Steyr though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cancelled my order - or tried to. I was told that since the order was processed - which I presume means charged for since it hasn't been shipped - it can't be canceled. I can however return the merchandise after I get it (if ever) and they will refund me when they are damned good and ready. Oh, I will never do business with these bastard thieves again.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I cancelled my order - or tried to. I was told that since the order was processed - which I presume means charged for since it hasn't been shipped - it can't be canceled. I can however return the merchandise after I get it (if ever) and they will refund me when they are damned good and ready. Oh, I will never do business with these bastard thieves again.
Sounds frustrating. Hopefully they come soon

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Par for Botach. Sometimes they get it out quickly. I suspect they drop ship often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts