BluelineLeather ?

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by bitten by the M9, Nov 11, 2007.

1. I ordered a holster and mag carrier from BlueLineLeather back in June. Got emails from Rob Keeton telling me that he was overloaded with orders and they would be coming. Got my last email a month ago or so and now all my emails have been returned. I know that some have delt with him and I loved the look of the holsters some of you guys posted. Does anyone have a number for Rob? I checked the internet and found that others are also dealing with the same problem. He claims to be a officer in Florida. I am at a loss of what to do. It was a total of $70 and I would rather have the holster than the money, but now I want one or the other.. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on what to do it would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. UPDATE:
    Well, Look what showed up in the mail today. 5 months 2 days... I was ever so happy to see the the Blue Line Leather on the outside ot the Priority Box. It is a very good quality holster, I will post some better pics. I bought it with intentions of CCW but it does not hug as tight as I have gotten used to during the wait. IWB KAHR...I know. I'll use it for IDPA , now I wish I had gotten black...LOL too late now.
    [​IMG]