Blueline Leather Info?

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Ungarotonto, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Ungarotonto

Ungarotonto Guest

Two months ago I ordered a holster from BLL. Recently I inquiried about the status of this order twice without success. My emails never been answered, holster never delivered. Others have any experience with blulineleather?

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

That's almost my High Noon holster experience. Just got it last week or so and i wouldn't buy another from them. Quality was rather poor considering price and reputation.............. 8-O

3. madecov

madecov Active Member

My first Steyr holster was from Blue Line.
    It took a bit longer than estimated delivery date.

Towards the end of the wait, I also had "issues" with e mails being answered.
    I did receive my holster but it took longer than expected. price is right, quality is decent.

My newest holster is from K&D. Kevin responds to e mails fast, he answers the phone and stays in touch. Price is lower than a Galco commercial holster and quality is way way way better.

Good luck

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Good to know, my brother was looking at a Galco after the fiasco with High Noon.................... :roll:

5. Seven

Seven Premium Member

Gotta second the K&D Rec...

I've got two customs from Kevin at K&D, including a cross-draw OWB for my S9 - love 'em both. Less expensive than most custom craftsmen, and quality up there with anyone's product. Just plan on a bit of a wait (as with any of the custom guys, and a lot better than some!) - it's worth it!

6. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

I have a BBL holster... it took about 8 week to get (I live north of the border)

FWIW my emails have been answered promptly.