Blade-tech M40-A1

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Stevil, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Stevil

Stevil Guest

I was going to order a Blade-tech paddle holster for my M40-A1, does anyone have experience they'd like to share before I drop the cash? Thanks.

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Don't expect to get it soon..........It's a good holster though.....they are notoriously slow in delivery and poor customer service........

3. madecov

madecov Active Member

I have the Stingray belt holster.
    Fit is fine. I think the Kydex is thicker than Comp Tac's kydex.

Draw is smooth , detail is good. It does take a while to receive from them but the fit is fine, if you want Kydex, it's one of the few games in town

4. Stevil

Stevil Guest

Thanks for the info fellas, I'll order one, maybe if I'm lucky it'll arrive for Christmas. :lol:

5. tuicatuica

tuicatuica New Member

Another related question, please. Sting Ray or Tech Lock? Sting Ray looks like it may better stabilize a larger pistol like the M40 series, and is adjustable. But I like the unobtrusiveness of the Tech Lock. To those who have tried one, or better yet, both - what say ye?

Thanks in advance!

6. ETH77

ETH77 Premium Member

Tech Lock is the mount of the holster, you can easily change from either to the other. I've used only the Sting Ray with the drop for USPSA. Both will bring the weapon in close.

7. tuicatuica

tuicatuica New Member

Thanks ETH. Cheers.

8. Keltyke

Keltyke New Member

My Blade Tech won't fit an A1, only the S and M.

9. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Did you order it for the M or M-A1? One quite obviously wouldn't work with the other - Blade-Tech Kydex closely mirrors every curve, nook, and cranny of the firearm.