Bigfoot Group Gets Extraordinary Shots from Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam BT :shock:

You been messin' round with the local gene pool out there in Pennsylvainya, Bro? :shock:

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck with that. :twisted:

Wulf <-- bonin' up on 'is practical chimpanzee with some ol' Tarzan movies

2. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

We need to put a "Lost Child" Wanted poster for Wulf. His family misses him ever since he invested in high speed internet. They saw him sometimes when he had dial up, but now he surfes the net for bigfoot pictures.

(Probably Not Safe For Work - Syntax360)
    http://www.lgsto.com/wulfswerewolf.htm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See Ya,

MTS

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I'm just going to come right out and ask what we're all thinking...

Does anyone know what caliber would be best against Bigfoot? Is 9mm, .40S&W, or .357SIG really the best choice for a Sasquatch?

:twisted:

4. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Thats HORRIBLE SYN.......

Sasquatch are our friends......

...some Moderator should delete your post for its sheer lack of sensitivity..... lest a bigfoot see it and think we are all 'out to get them'......

:wink: :wink:

5. midtnshooter

Voluntary Probation Enforced

Forum,

Due to my recent posting, I forgot to label the post as NSFW, I have changed the link (actually, it ain't all that bad, but not safe around work) and have placed myself on voluntary suspension. Until further notice....... ...Elvis has left the building. No posts.

Sorry Syn.

Sorry Class.

MTS

6. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

It appears that it is trying to stick its head up its rear.

Is Hillary campaigning in Pennsylvania?

Buzz

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Nothing less than 10mm, preferably Black Talons, at least one full 15-round clip with the G29; then top off with 15 more from my M357-A1, just to be sure. If he's still twitching, reload both and repeat as often as necessary. :twisted:

Seriously, some 20 years ago I did a Bigfoot story on a creature allegedly seen in the swamps near Gulf, N.C. (home of Charlie Daniels) by several people I interviewed in that small, rural, former coal-mining community on the Deep River. A farmer showed me a cast he made in his field of huge footprints 15 inches long with three big toes. He claimed whatever it was loved his pea patch and would clean out a row at a time, eating leaves, peas and all.

He said he saw the critter early one morning after his German Shepherd went berserk the night before and nearly tore the door off his house trying to get in. He didn't get up and investigate. But when he came out at daybreak, he saw an apelike creature walking away on the opposite side of a 5-foot-tall hedge, head and shoulders visible.

Nobody hunted or wandered around in the woods in that area because the old coal mine shafts have caved in at various places and were still caving in occasionally. The coal mine shut down in the '20s when the river above it broke into a shaft and flooded the mine, killing several miners. Great place for Big Foot to stay unseen mostly.

I spent all night camped out on the edge of his pea patch one night with my camera, hoping to get a pic. And I invited a buddy who brought his 1911 along. Neither one of us got to shoot anything. Only thing we killed was a few beers. :mrgreen:

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Never been mooned by a Sasquatch before. :eek:

9. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Yep, that's her. No wait, maybe it's Obama-sama? The photo's a bit fuzzy, hard to be sure. Could be John "Breck Girl" Edwards, now that I look at it again. No, I'm sure now. It's Dennis Kucinich! See those pointy "Spock" ears!

10. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Don't be silly, John has a much nicer haircut.
    Buzz

11. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

FN 5.7

Fantasy "stopping power" round for a mythical creature :lol:

12. midtnshooter

NSFW - Bigfoot Versus Werewolve Link - Happy Halloween !

Here is the new link. Down here in the South, we have illegals and wereWULFs only.

http://www.lgsto.com/wulfswerewolf1.htm

Syn, I'll warn everyone on my "certain posts".

Thanks Wulf for all of your help !

MTS :lol:

13. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

:lol: Excellent! :lol: