Beretta PX4 Storm

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by drsmith58, Aug 13, 2006.

1. drsmith58

drsmith58 New Member

Well, went to another gun yesterday and to one PX4 was there. Is this gun so hot one can keep them or is so ordinary there is no interest? I did see one at a Bass Pro SHop so they are real.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen quite a few of them and even shot 2 PX4's. I am waiting to see if they are true to their word in bringing out a Compact in the beginning of 2007 before I commit to one. If you don't mind a LNIB or slightly used one and at times even NIB they can be found at times in the classifieds on http://www.berettaforum.net

3. Rotorflyr

Rotorflyr Active Member

I know this is an old thread, but for those who may be interested (but not watching for them) the Compact PX4 is on it's way, should be released by April/May of this year. One thing to note though, it will not have the rotating barrel like the fullsize does. There are pictures and more info on:
    The Beretta Forum

4. NicoX

NicoX New Member

Mini Problem Decision

I´m making a revival for this topic because I´m in a "problem" with my PX4...
    I buy a Beretta PX4 Storm so as to use it with me, and for practical shooting.. and then I buy another magazine for practical..
    then, the other month I buy my Steyr S9-A1 because I love it when i saw it and my PX4 was too big so as too carry it..

Now.. I only use my Steyr because I like it more how it shoot´s, and I think I´m better with it... and the problem is that is too small for practical shooting..

I don´t know if the problem is that i have to practice more with my Beretta or the other thing is to sold it, and buy a Steyr M9-A1...

I really want to listen to you, what will U do if you where me, and so as to make a good decision

my S9-A1 and PX4, Marc M9-A1

[​IMG]

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

If you get the M9 you will have a primary and backup where the backup can use the primary's mags. And you will have one manual of arms for both guns.