Baby Eagle.

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by TheGuyver, Dec 26, 2006.

1. TheGuyver

TheGuyver New Member

So I've got my trusty M40-A1, and nothing has ever had a better trigger pull, until, I put my fingers around the grips of the Baby Eagle....

All I can say id dayum!!!! This is the only pistol I've ever held, under 1000 bucks, that had an actual smoother, crisper pull than the Steyr. I needed a 9mm, so I bought it. It's the all steel version, not the polymer one, and It is absolutely one of the best weapons I've ever fired.... hands down.

It is accurate, smooth, and in 9mm, doesn't have signifigant kick. I would recomend it to anyone, for defense, ccw, or duty. Though, it isn't for the feint of heart, it is kind of heavy.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

My impression is they are a bit too heavy, the DA pull is way too heavy, and the SA is scary light. It's a good shooter, but I'd definitely take a Steyr any day of the week over the baby eagle.

Although my friends baby eagle will eat all kinds of disgusting ammo my Steyr chokes on. Reliability definitely shouldn't be a concern with the eagle.

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Glad Syntax had a different view of the Baby. Last thing I need is another gun to add to the GAS list.

4. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

I think many DA/SA guns will have a SA trigger ligher and/or smother than Steyr. DAO pistols don't usually have the best triggers...

5. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

I saw two used baby eagles in 45 yesterday. The BE is a CZ clone and is suppose to be built better. It is one solid pistol for sure. The two pistols that I looked at had different safety switches...I preferred the one on the slide versus the one on the frame. I walked away without buying both pistols. I did come home with at CZ SP-01 due to the terrific deal that I found.